1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

custom live wallpaper screwed up my droid

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by Big Ry, Apr 25, 2010.

1. Big Ry

Big Ry New Member

im running ud10 rooted. i followed a tutorial on here to make a custom "neural" type live wallpaper. everything went smooth creating it and loading it via sprecovery. i put it in the /system/app/ directory as stated in the tutorial and confirmed it was there via astro. when i rebooted the stock UD10 live wallpaper was gone and all the apps on my homescreens were missing...and the live wallpaper didnt even work. i can switch back to a regular wallpaper, but only some of my live wallpapers work. the stock galaxy one doesnt work anymore and thats like the only one that didnt give me problems. i tried uninstalling the custome wallpaper in astro but it wont go through. i thought you could uninstall system apps when rooted? please someone help me out here :confused:
  2. forkup

forkup New Member

Not with astro you can't, use root explorer or something similar.
  3. Big Ry

Big Ry New Member

ok, i just deleted it with root explorer, but now my stock galaxy LW is gone. i dont get WTF is goin on here...
Search tags for this page

astrioe live wallpaper

im screwed wallpaper