1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Custom kernel

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 2' started by dimpelli, Dec 7, 2011.

1. dimpelli

dimpelli New Member

Are there any custom kernels for Droid2 yet? I've been looking around a lot on a number of forums, and I can't seem to find any discussion from any more recent that January. I was talking with a buddy of mine about ROMS and whatnot, and he was telling me he got a kernel for his Nexus S called MinMax. It throttles the cpu as low as possible when the screen is off, and then runs at top speed when unlocked. When I was running CM7 I vaguely recall there being some kind of kernel manager in the settings. Is my memory correct? And if so would any of them work on my D2? I love CM7 and plan on flashing back to it later today, but my main issue with it is bad battery life. I figure a custom kernel would at least partially alleviate that concern.
  2. silverfang77

silverfang77 Member

No custom kernels due to the 1024 bit encrypted bootloader.
Search tags for this page
best s4 custom kernel forum
bionic custom kernel
custom kernel droid bionic
custom kernels droid x2
droid 2 custom kernels

droid bionic custom kernel

droid bionic kernel
droid razr custom kernel

droid x2 custom kernel

droid+x2+custom kernel
droidforums custom kernel