Custom GFX Requests!

kushpancake

Reaction score
As the droidforums TOS are concerned I'm not allowed to link my site or accept donations for any services performed for you guys. That's why my previous thread was deleted.

I still want to take requests for custom graphics for you guys! If you'd like anything made just post it here! i.e. - wallpapers, boot logos, boot animations, icons, etc...

I remember one of you guys had posted a link on how to create boot logos, boot animations, and everything else UI related, and was wondering if I could get a repost of that being my previous thread was deleted and I can't find the link anymore

Thanks Everyone & Hope to start getting requests soon!!!!!!dancedroid

midgetgrimm

Reaction score
I was looking for new animations. I made my own last night. It works nice. I still don't have the necessary software for dissecting vids and stuff. Yet.

Although I would appreciate a little help getting the sound to work on my animation. I am running out of ideas as I am still very much nooby at all this. Its the damn ogg!!!!! For real though if I ever get it down solid then I see a tut in the works. Its not that hard. Its just time consuming.

@ kush - I am sure that if you were to make a linkback to the DroidForums.net website and post it in on your websites main page then you could put a link to your site in your signature.
Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App