Custom Fonts in Theme Manager?

Reaction score
I have a bunch of custom fonts i use by means of other apps (font changer, metamorph) any way to get those in the fonts section of theme manager an be able to apply them at my beckoning??

i tried creating a font folder in the miui folder but nothing showed up.

kingdroid81

Reaction score
That would be awesome if that would work. That's one of the reasons I left miui for awhile. Couldn't stand that arial font anymore.

Sent from my D1.

crackedvenom

Reaction score
i would love this. theres a font ive been wanting to use for so long.

hoppermi

Reaction score
I'm sure you can. Find a theme that doesn't have the default font and see how it is placed in the theme. Take your font and create a properly configured theme that only changes font. Theme manager should see it then.

I'm pretty sure this will work, but don't have the skills or time to test for you. You can always ask someone in the IRC, many knowledgeable folks in there.

StealthMode

Reaction score
Try TypeFresh, thats what I've been using and it works great for changing fonts.

StealthMode

Reaction score
Hmm, what fonts are you using?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

crackedvenom

Reaction score
Hmm, what fonts are you using?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Comfortaa. I've had them before but that was on a different rom and i used a flashable zip

Sent from my OG Droid using Tapatalk Pro

epiliofunk

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can see a full list of downloadable fonts that are compatible with TypeFresh?

snafufx

Reaction score
I use font changer lite from the market and have not had any problems with it applying the fonts.

StealthMode

Reaction score
For TypeFresh to work properly, the first time you run it you need to apply the fonts twice, then reboot. After that you can change fonts fine.