1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Custom email alerts per contact?

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by dragonfly1113, Sep 24, 2010.

1. dragonfly1113

dragonfly1113 New Member

So I did a little searching on the net and within the forums and I did see a few posts about this but never found a real answer to the question, was wondering if theres any app out there that you can customize the sound of an email per contact? like each email address would have their own alert sound since I get so many emails in a day and sometimes they are important and other are not would be nice to know just by hearing the special sounds and such, I dont feel like having to forward emails or setup rules and such, I did find this Gmail Speech Alert - Android app on AppBrain which i may give the trial a shot but i think that a custom sound would be better per contacts email address.
  2. takeshi

takeshi New Member

Touchdown will but that's only relevant if you're on Exchange (or one of very few other supported mail servers). Hopefully someone can provide a more useful answer. ;)
  3. dragonfly1113

dragonfly1113 New Member

Thanks for at least attempting :) for now ill just use the google notification one it works pretty well gives me the name of the send of the email and the subject of the email, or just the sender works pretty well.
Search tags for this page
android 4.3 notification sounds for different exchange conta
android custom email notification sound per contact

android email alerts by cobtact

android email custom alerts

android email notification per contact

android exchange email alerts per user
android exchange email notification sound per contact
andtoid custom email sender soind

custom email notification android

custom email notifications android touchdown

customize android email alert contact