1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Custom Bootanimations

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by Mbk, Jun 14, 2011.

1. Mbk

Mbk Android For Life Theme Developer Premium Member

Just a thread to add custom bootanimations when/if I make them/more...:)

**Just a bootanimation for you guys to have fun with...;)... I know nothing new's been happening with PE recently, so decided to share this with PE users just to keep things fresh...:)

GIF animation is below, but it's a simulation, the actual bootanimation is a slight faster, semi-transparent, and has the effect that the Bolt of Static is coming down inbetween the revolving Project Elite 3D logo...

bootanimation.zip
    Install instructions-->
    Download and copy to your system/media folder, overwrite the bootanimation in there if there is one already...reboot...Enjoy''' :wink:

[​IMG]
  2. Mbk

I've made a blue version that has the static bolt starting from the top and working it's way down to the ground..... a more gradual transition... didn't make a preview GIF of it though EDIT: made a quickie preview showing part of the different effect...lol.... This blue version will be the one added with my TruBlue_HoneyGingerComb for PEv6.5, when it does come out...:)

download the zip, then rename to just bootanimation.zip, then copy and overwrite the one already in system/media...

I think you guys will like this one more...;)

Blue-StaticBolt_GroundBlast-bootanimation.zip

[​IMG]
  3. Mbk

Up next.... I'm thinking NFL and College football .....that'd be cool to have bootanimations of your favorite teams...:)

And since I promised someone this one, Ohio St first..;)

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

4. Mbk

Had to make this bootanimation for my own Droid... so I'm happy to share this with anyone else that's part of our Raider Nation...;)

Raiders_Revolving_Logo.zip

Install Instructions:
    *Download to SDCard...
    *copy&paste to system/media folder...
    *delete any bootanimation.zip already in that folder...
    *rename this zip to bootanimation.zip...
    *reboot...

[​IMG]

Attached Files: