1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

custom boot animations

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by MotoDroid82, Apr 14, 2010.

1. MotoDroid82

MotoDroid82 New Member

I was wondering if anyone knew where I could find some custom boot animations?
    Does anyone have a link that has a bunch that I could preview before installing? I just installed the droidlife boot animation was just looking for more different ones. Any help would be greatly aprieciated. Also what else is there that I can change with my droid? I have a rooted droid running droidmod with the droidenator theme. Kinda new to this and seems like I search a lot of pages over internet and have hard time finding stuf to personalize my droid.
  2. thebowers

thebowers Premium Member Theme Developer Premium Member

Boot Animations - Droidboots

As for themes look in here for 2.01 themes. Otherwise there is other roms out there that support many themes. There is endless possibilities, and welcome to the addiction.