Custom Boot Animation... help?

hazmat780

Reaction score
Okay, I've got my hands on a custom boot animation, and I was hoping that one of you very talented folks would be able to edit it a little bit for me. I'm simply looking to change a color in one part, and shorten another segment.. if you think this is something you might be able to help me with, i'd really appreciate it! :cool:

chkmate

Silver Member
Reaction score
Which boot animation is it? I've unzipped most boot animations out there and I could at least tell you if

it would be easy to do or not. Not saying I will do it though. Just willing to offer some advice.

OP
hazmat780

hazmat780

Reaction score
Its a versionof the rotten apple... I'll email it to you if you want to pm me an email address

(Sent from my Liberated Droid X via TapTalk)

OP
hazmat780

hazmat780

Reaction score
This is the animation i would like to edit.. let you know if you think its possible.. :) thanks!!

[disclaimer: this is not my work or intellectual property, and i make no claim to it]

chkmate

Silver Member
Reaction score
This is the animation i would like to edit.. let you know if you think its possible.. :) thanks!!

[disclaimer: this is not my work or intellectual property, and i make no claim to it]

Color change: This animation I've seen the coin in 4 different colors, black, blue, green and red. Editing the color

of the spinning coin or the apple would take too much time for myself to do. As for shortening it. It doesn't really

make sense to me. Bare with me here. The first part runs once and I'm guessing you want to see the whole

apple rot, correct? Are you wanting the flash at the end taken out or something? Cause taking off a few

frames of that would be easy. But as for the second part, I could take out 30 of the 40 frames and it will still loop

till the phone is done booting up. So this would basically only make the file smaller. I could make the last part

run once, but then you would be sitting in front black screen until the boot was finished instead of having an

animation the whole time.

OP
hazmat780

hazmat780

Reaction score
What I'm looking for is..

The coin to be blue...
And when the apple rots, I want the second half to come through that flash... No delay between. I assume the original anim had the droid eye after the apple... So a bit of red shows, if that could be blue, and the coin shone through the flash.... That would be what I was looking for.

(Sent from my Liberated Droid X via TapTalk)