Custom App-tray animations?

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by easye, Feb 23, 2011.

1. easye

easye Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I was wondering if anyone has developed any custom animations for the app tray? I assume its possible, since beyond the stock drag-up tray there is LauncherPro's "fly-in" icons and the experimental 3D scrolling one.

I was thinking a cool one would be something like a Tetris game in reverse, where maybe 3-4 (or more or less) geometric chunks would come up from the bottom and fit together to make the app tray screen. Or maybe something where the app tray appears as horizontal bars that lock together (think of your finger tips fitting together)I don't know the first thing about developing, so maybe their not possible, but its just a thought I had. I don't expect anyone to do it for me :)

The real question: Are there alternate animations for the app tray one could flash aside from the three I mentioned?

2. thepsyntyst

thepsyntyst Member

Ratings:
    +0
    there are alternate animations but the flashing of these is relative to what launcher you use. if you would like i can explain in more depth i dont know how to code animations yet but i do know how to mix and match to create a totally different experiance, basically im limited to the different anim setups already developed

Search tags for this page

android app drawer animation

animated app drawer for android

app drawer animation

change app drawer animation
changing animation in app drawer
custom application drawer animation
how to change app drawer animation in android
page change animation in ap drawer remove andriod