[ROM] CushZero 2.3.7 v2.1.5

OP
cush2push

cush2push

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
everything is back up guys thanks for being patient i have started pulling source again be on the lookout for something this week

bnichs5

Reaction score
Ill be looking forward to the next update. A lot of people are glad you are still developing for OG droid

Reaction score
I have problem flashing the ROM. I did wipe full system, cache. But after I Flash, it return to bootloader page. Anyone any idea? Previous was running Ho No ICS edition and i was using mini mod open recovery. I wanted to try this ROM, as I read it has compcache or swap support?

Durandgir

Reaction score
070125 said:
I have problem flashing the ROM. I did wipe full system, cache. But after I Flash, it return to bootloader page. Anyone any idea? Previous was running Ho No ICS edition and i was using mini mod open recovery. I wanted to try this ROM, as I read it has compcache or swap support?

Is you're phone the milestone?

Durandgir

Reaction score
070125 said:
Sad. Do you know which ROM have compcache support or swap for Milestone?

That I do not know. I had the DROID maybe over on xda you could find something it has the most active milestone community

ufcfan72

Reaction score
Yes milestone. This ROM was not for Milestone?

What's the model number of the milestone? I have a milestone & I've flashed about every droid ROM ever developed. I do realize there was different milestone versions

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

muscal

Reaction score
Working great

I just switched from CM 7.2 Nightlies to this and so far has been great. Very snappy and cool themes. Keep up the good work!

Reaction score
What's the model number of the milestone? I have a milestone & I've flashed about every droid ROM ever developed. I do realize there was different milestone versions

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

Where do I check milestone versions? I go setting about phone, model version state milestone only.

soccerz619

Reaction score
Tried about 3 other ROMs and then decided to use this. I cracked the screen on my other phone, and so this has been my daily driver. This ROM is lightning quick, great themes, highly customizable. And fast. It doesn't get slowed down. The only qualm I have is that the keyboard doesn't have a mic feature (that I've seen) and I've gotten used to having one. Know a way to add it without downloading another keyboard (which I could always do). Cheers