[ROM] CushZero 2.3.7 v2.1.1

GotnFX

Reaction score
is anyone else having an issue with taking pictures?

Able to take pics with no problems...gonna do a full wipe to see if I can get rid of the FC on Process Clock.

Sent from my CushZero using DroidForums

OP
aj8600

aj8600

Reaction score
Able to take pics with no problems...gonna do a full wipe to see if I can get rid of the FC on Process Clock.

Do your pictures show up in the gallery?

GotnFX

Reaction score
Uploaded from gallery..not the greatest weather going on today

GotnFX

Reaction score
Also just did a reboot..no process clock FC thus far..will report back of any other new or known issues..otherwise rom is great..nice n fast n smooth!

Sixonefour

Reaction score
Not sure if this is a bug or a setting somewhere.. the brightness power widget doesn't seem to be working. Once tapped to adjust the brightness the icon doesn't scroll through the settings (Auto/Dim/25/50/75/100). The pulldown screen also rolls right back up after any of the power icons are tapped once.

Any ideas?

EDIT: I did do a full wipe and didn't restore any data. Clean slate.

666ogre666

Reaction score
Running this now and its running better then ever. Only problem I've found is it still says Liquid Smooth in the pulldown but I can easily change that to CushZero ;)

OP
aj8600

aj8600

Reaction score
Not sure if this is a bug or a setting somewhere.. the brightness power widget doesn't seem to be working. Once tapped to adjust the brightness the icon doesn't scroll through the settings (Auto/Dim/25/50/75/100). The pulldown screen also rolls right back up after any of the power icons are tapped once.

Any ideas?

EDIT: I did do a full wipe and didn't restore any data. Clean slate.

ive had this issue before. im not completely sure what causes it, it worked when i first installed this new version about 2 weeks ago but now its not working for me either. the pulldown bar going back up is very fixable and it happened to me aswell. all you need to to is go into zero settings and go to power widget settings and check "hide on press" (or something like that, my phone is dead) and then press it again and uncheck it. that should work.

OP
aj8600

aj8600

Reaction score
Uploaded from gallery..not the greatest weather going on today

ok im glad its just me then:) that would be a doozy of a bug

Sixonefour

Reaction score
ive had this issue before. im not completely sure what causes it, it worked when i first installed this new version about 2 weeks ago but now its not working for me either. the pulldown bar going back up is very fixable and it happened to me aswell. all you need to to is go into zero settings and go to power widget settings and check "hide on press" (or something like that, my phone is dead) and then press it again and uncheck it. that should work.

That worked for the pulldown rolling back up! I appreciate the help! The brightness power widget however is not working at all. Not a big deal and definitely not a deal breaker. I'm enjoying my first CushZero experience so far. I'm just now trying out other ROM's after having the phone about two years. Been loyal to Simply Stunning since getting my D1. This is a nice ROM as well.

syndicate0017

Silver Member
Reaction score
Loving the new update so far. Will report back any bugs I find. If you speak to Cush, be sure to let him know we all appreciate his work!

OP
aj8600

aj8600

Reaction score
Loving the new update so far. Will report back any bugs I find. If you speak to Cush, be sure to let him know we all appreciate his work!

glad to hear:)

i emailed him about the good responses, he's very glad you like it

syndicate0017

Silver Member
Reaction score
Having issues with sound toggle in power widget. I changed from sound+vibrate/sound/vibrate/silent to sound/vibrate/silent. It toggles once to silent and won't toggle back. Tried one without silent (sound/vibrate). Toggled once to vibrate and wouldn't change back. Tried resetting to the default. Toggles once to silent and then wont toggle.

I'd hate to have to wipe again for such a small issue so I'll probably just deal with it. A reboot didn't help. Strange that it worked until I changed which toggles to use.

Everything else is fantastic. Getting excellent performance and battery life.

Sent from my CushZero using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Daballa

Reaction score
For some reason setcpu keeps asking for root permissions after every reboot. Have startup on boot checked. This wasn't an issue on previous release. Also, randomly getting ringing during answer of a phonecall which seems to be an issue with gingerbread roms in general. These are really the only two issues I have had with this release. All in all, still my daily driver, solid release Cush!

Sent from my O.G. DROiD

dpaine88

Reaction score
New to CushZero here....just a quick question.

So this ROM is made with the Liquid source rather than CM7? So its basically Liquid but with the developers own take on it?

If so, how is the ROM different than Liquid ROMs?

Didn't want to sound rude that its just a copy of LGB or something I am just curious.

Last edited:

dpaine88

Reaction score
Having issues with sound toggle in power widget. I changed from sound+vibrate/sound/vibrate/silent to sound/vibrate/silent. It toggles once to silent and won't toggle back. Tried one without silent (sound/vibrate). Toggled once to vibrate and wouldn't change back. Tried resetting to the default. Toggles once to silent and then wont toggle.

I'd hate to have to wipe again for such a small issue so I'll probably just deal with it. A reboot didn't help. Strange that it worked until I changed which toggles to use.

Everything else is fantastic. Getting excellent performance and battery life.

Sent from my CushZero using Tapatalk

I just flashed the ROM and am also getting this issue...I really do like the power widget so I am hoping there could be a fix for this

Also the same thing with the brightness power widget.

Last edited: