[ROM] CushZero 2.3.7 v2.1.1

OP
aj8600

aj8600

Reaction score
pretty sure Cush is cooking up some new updates soon, he's back in action. stay tuned

BrUhNiGGs

Reaction score
pretty sure Cush is cooking up some new updates soon, he's back in action. stay tuned

I was just about to post about asking if this rom is still in development. Hope an update comes out soon. Im still using this rom and I feel like im one of the few that uses it. It's very underground, but works very good :)

And isn't Cush part of Liquid Team now? Liquid seems to be only developing for the Gnex and im hoping Cush doesn't abandon the OG.

Sent from my CushZero using Tapatalk

Last edited:

cush2push

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I was just about to post about asking if this rom is still in development. Hope an update comes out soon. Im still using this rom and I feel like im one of the few that uses it. It's very underground, but works very good :)

And isn't Cush part of Liquid Team now? Liquid seems to be only developing for the Gnex and im hoping Cush doesn't abandon the OG.

Sent from my CushZero using Tapatalk

Still around i will never abandon the d1. I am on team liquid as the d1 maintainer just sent out the second test to aj a release will be shortly :)

Sent from a rezound on the rebound

Daballa

Reaction score
Great news! Is that a liquid release or a CushZero release "in testing"?

Sent from my O.G. DROiD

Last edited:

Ozzie

Reaction score
...never abandon the D1...now there's something to appreciate...:happy3:

Daballa

Reaction score
It's a cush release in testing

Thanks for the response and keeping the O.G. scene alive. Hope there are no hiccups in testing cause I'm feenin to flash a new rom, seems like forever. I will say 2.1.1 was a beast though!

Sent from my O.G. DROiD

metalspring

Silver Member
Reaction score
It's a cush release in testing

i heard you are or were working on an ics rom for the d1...are you continuing on that or did you drop it? If at all possible could you take a quick look at the ics build being worked on on xda to see if you can add anything? (xda link in my signature)
im sure those working on it there would appreciate any help, not to mention it might help you out if you decide to try to make an ics rom later on :happy3:

btw thanks for the continued d1 support, im looking forward to anything you come up with :biggrin:

cush2push

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Thanks for the response and keeping the O.G. scene alive. Hope there are no hiccups in testing cause I'm feenin to flash a new rom, seems like forever. I will say 2.1.1 was a beast though!

Sent from my O.G. DROiD

If you thought 2.1.1 was beast just wait ;-) i have a surprise in store from a up and coming dev

cush2push

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
i heard you are or were working on an ics rom for the d1...are you continuing on that or did you drop it? If at all possible could you take a quick look at the ics build being worked on on xda to see if you can add anything? (xda link in my signature)
im sure those working on it there would appreciate any help, not to mention it might help you out if you decide to try to make an ics rom later on :happy3:

btw thanks for the continued d1 support, im looking forward to anything you come up with :biggrin:

I am haven't put a lot of effort into it with everything that has happened in my absence i plan on starting again soon it just wont be a priority till a few upgrades computer wise come about

Daballa

Reaction score
If you thought 2.1.1 was beast just wait ;-) i have a surprise in store from a up and coming dev

Your gonna have me checkin this damn thread every five minutes after that teaser!

Sent from my O.G. DROiD

cush2push

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Your gonna have me checkin this damn thread every five minutes after that teaser!

Sent from my O.G. DROiD

Lols im looking at a Thursday Friday time frame believe to have most bugs squashed from 2.1.1

OP
aj8600

aj8600

Reaction score
Any updates on the new release?

Sent from my O.G. DROiD

Soon, my young Padawan. you must learn to be patient ;)

I've flashed it about 30 seconds ago, testing will be throughout the day. release us very soon as long as all goes well.