Current Projects.!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
Will post news on upcoming releases and such here.. :)

Currently as of:
3-25-10
Have v 3.0 complete, and almost finished with the blue themed version, will post v 3.0 tonight, and the blue version tomorrow.. :)

3-26-10
almost finished with v 1.0 of ________ ______
i have a name in mind for the blue themed ROM, decieded to have 2 separate ROMS, instead of just calling it succulent desire blue.. the features will remain the same in both of them, the only difference will be tons of blue in the currently unnamed ROM..

3-27-10
v 1.0 of ________ ______ is close to release, it is in the process of being extensivly themed by 2 of my good friends here at DroidForums.. im looking forward to the final product along with all you blue lovers' out ther.. lol
also got some things sorted out today, and played catch up on everything, not much moding work, and i'll start on modifing the HTC Themed Laucher2.apk either tomorrow or monday, it will be done for sure by MONDAY, i promise you all that.. :)

keep shooting me any requests you have, its nice to have a constant flow of ideas.. :)
i'll work as hard as i can to get them all completed as soon as possible..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Donations not required but very much apprectiated.. Donations will go back into Droidfourms to help out..

Last edited:
OP
woodyman

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
SLEEP

Looking at a minor release tommrrow to change lauchers, nothing major, just a laucher change, will post final thread for it tomorrow, for now though im off to bed, then class tomorrow, and running.. so i'll start the upload hopefully in the morning and have it ready for download.. :)
night guys

OP
woodyman

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
post updated.. lol, i fell lame no one else posts here.. post some thoughts on what i have planned or somthing guys.. lol

grinchy

Reaction score
I personally think it would be cool if you mixed green and blue together...running your 3.0 now w/adamz 1.2 low voltage....running great no FC's...great temps :)

keep up the good job bud!

Status
Not open for further replies.