1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

CURL operations in Droid Development

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by CrimsonGT, Feb 24, 2011.

1. CrimsonGT

CrimsonGT New Member

I come from a c++/c# background, however I am going to start working on Droid development tomorrow. WHCMS (billing software) has released a Droid application sometime ago, however it is missing numerous features, very costly, and is locked into the account it is purchased on (If I buy it on my personal WHMCS account, I cannot use it for my employers WHMCS install).

I was wondering if anyone can link me to more information on performing CURL operations from Droid apps?

This is example usage of the API API:Example Usage - WHMCS Documentation which is extremely simple when done from PHP, C# NET, etc. However, I have found relatively little on doing this type of operations from a Droid app. I would appreciate any help!
  2. prime

prime Kernel Developer Premium Member Developer

Use the curl library in your android app. The android ndk is what you need to research to integrate c libraries into android.
Search tags for this page

android development c# .net page curl

using curl in android