Curious question

Diordna

Reaction score
When would phones be able to play gamecube and or ds games? Like How powerful would our phones need to be? I understand the waiting on developers to make the emulator apps I know that I was here when zod and the other guy were making psx4droid. I'm just asking what does it take for those and what do we have and is anything in the recent future? I haven't been up to date with anything. Thank you :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
how well can a PC emulate the GC? decently but not the greatest, usually for an emulator to run on a device, said device must be at least 3x as powerful as the original device being emulated. as for DS, you need a seriously large screen or something like that failed sony dual screen phone... either way, I wouldn't want to do it on a phone. next time, google is your friend.

OP
Diordna

Diordna

Reaction score
Thank you for a reply, and I wasn't sure how powerful a DS was, I mean if the emulator app is good enough there can be ways to fit ds games on the phone as you can play all sorts of different sized handhelds. I agree it can seen award with the phones size though, like holding it vertical and have two little screens the bottom being the touch part but unless without some cool USB plug-in to act as hardware controls, the touch screen will be useless with the touch screen control buttons blocking everything lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums