Curious Newbie

Status
Not open for further replies.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
If by hours you mean seconds then sure :D

Sent from my Original Droid using the Exclusive Droid Forums App (Available Free in the Market) :wink:

huskerkate

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
...and for that reason, there's no need to start another thread to get help in your original thread. Be patient. This thread should be closed.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
depends on what is asked really.

if you use the search to find an answer before making a thread about a common problem, you won't get flamed.

like any forum, users come and go as they please, but here at Droidforums, we like to help ASAP, or bump a thread if the question hasn't been answered.

Don't be afraid to ask. Just please utilize the search function before making a thread.

Reaction score
This forum is fantastic and the members are great. (For the most part.). Responses are almost always immediate and helpful.

huskerkate

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
now that i'm on my pc, i can see that you're very new to the forum. i do want to extend our welcome, and hope that you stick around. like everyone has said, this forum is full of people who are willing to help. i know you have received limited responses in your other thread (http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...s/91919-sending-videos-friend.html#post938554), but it just may be that no one has run into that issue. please be patient, and hopefully you can find some answers. trust me, on this forum, things don't just get ignored - they get addressed if there is an answer to be had.

rather than spend more time in this thread, and take away opportunities for your substantive question to be addressed, i will close this thread and leave the link to your other thread. good luck, and i hope you stick around and gain the benefit of the wealth of info and people we have here!! :)

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...s/91919-sending-videos-friend.html#post938554

Status
Not open for further replies.