Curious if it has any Lag issues?

weatherlover1

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
I know this phone is very new but I was wondering if its having any lag issues? I have the Razr Maxx and the lag drives me nuts. I have learned to fix it but hate that its always cropping back up. Is the Driod Maxx showing any lag at all or is it to early to tell? When I upgrade early next year this is the phone I am eying so I 'm following these forums closely. :happy3:

jughead75

Reaction score
I got my Maxx on launch day. After 2 weeks of constant use I've experienced zero lag and I find myself constantly using it, more so than any previous Droid. This phone is a beast in terms performance and battery. Don't think that you will be disappointed if you decide to pick one up!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk 4

donzz

Reaction score
Who knows what the future will hold but no lag yet. Very impressive so far.

cybertj.2000

Reaction score
Been using my phone constantly with no lag, I too came from the Droid Razr Maxx and I am extremely happy with my Droid Maxx!!!

Sent from my Droid Maxx!!!

Trky

Reaction score
I have some lag but it seems to be with google play music.

NWRULES

Reaction score
I also have the razr maxx, and because of this phone I will not be buying another Motorola phone for a long time. This thing has been so glitchy since I've owned it. Also had the droid x before this and same thing. Definitely need a break from Motorola. Really like battery power from Motorola, but they need to step up in other areas.