CTIA Day Two Random Fun Pics: Booth Babes From SIMPLE Mobile

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
your friendly neighborhood "family friendly" reminder just in case... :tongue:

And families include women... so keep it respectful. And for those of you with a woman close by (i.e. gf or wife), let the pics in the OP be a reminder that your woman is there with you, by your side, and is real... lol. And for those of you without a woman - well, uhh, keep your thoughts to yourself! :icon_wink:

Viktorr

Reaction score
I'm a man. I love women. I can appreciate the beauty of the women posted in this thread.

However, I will not buy products from companies who would exploit the beauty of a human, be it female or male, to sell their crap.

ezizzle95

Reaction score
your friendly neighborhood "family friendly" reminder just in case... :tongue:

And families include women... so keep it respectful. And for those of you with a woman close by (i.e. gf or wife), let the pics in the OP be a reminder that your woman is there with you, by your side, and is real... lol. And for those of you without a woman - well, uhh, keep your thoughts to yourself! :icon_wink:

you know its sad that i'm 16 and think the same way as you. If you guys keep thinking this way its going to change the way you see women, yes their hot but dont sit there and drool over it, it will eventualy kill you......and when i say kill you i mean it will ruin your chances with women :biggrin:

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm a man. I love women. I can appreciate the beauty of the women posted in this thread.

However, I will not buy products from companies who would exploit the beauty of a human, be it female or male, to sell their crap.

You know it's weird - when I was a teenager I was into online gaming (Quakeworld mainly). My brother and I actually went to and participated in a few Xcon Quake tournaments (well I tagged along and joined in for fun - he was actually good). That stuff got real big with guys like Fatal1ty, and others, that really helped to commercialize it. The second it started gaining any traction, the sponsors all had [insert product here] Babes. Now, take a huge room full of computer nerds (as those made up the majority of gamers at the time), and throw in some *whatever* Babes, and it was almost sad watching these guys go absolutely gaga over these dolled up, fake women, who were there simply to get eyes looking at them and their product, and to play it up as if they enjoyed flirting with these guys.

All of that to say, unfortunately, sex sells in our society - and most companies will exploit that if they know enough of their audience is made up of males (because, in case you didn't know, we're all irresponsible bumbling idiots who do nothing but sit around and want sex all day - at least that's what our culture tells us).

I'm pretty sure HTC and Samsung have both done similar things when introducing new items at events like this, where there are sections, or booths, or whatever - I would assume Moto as well but have never seen it. They might dress 'em up a bit classier, but the concept is the same.

Goodness, sorry - *steps off soapbox*. Sorry dg - didn't meant to completely derail this thread - I thought given the subject matter and the fact that we have women on the forum warranted a little note to make sure people didn't say anything too tacky... that was my initial intention anyway... lol

OP
dgstorm

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
No problem jntdroid! I completely understand. I don't think you derailed the thread. I think it makes for an interesting philosophical conversation. One could argue that appreciating beauty in the world is a noble quality when not taken to the extreme. It also brings up some interesting questions regarding cultural norms. What is mild in one culture is completely different in another. How does one judge that? To be honest, we decided to post the picture, not just because of the booth babes, but for two other reasons as well. One, it's nice to break up the stories with some fun pics occasionally so we aren't always just looking at tech devices and chattering CEOs. Also, the pic just happens to be a good shot from a photographic point of view, so we thought it was worth showing off. Kudos to "ck" and his pics!

Besides, posting the pic can give our female readers a good excuse to roll their eyes and laugh at the monkeys that men sometimes turn into when distracted by an attractive member of the opposite sex. It's all in good fun. :)

BenLand150

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Besides, posting the pic can give our female readers a good excuse to roll their eyes and laugh at the monkeys that men sometimes turn into when distracted by an attractive member of the opposite sex. It's all in good fun. :)
Haha, I love this last part. :p

ntrddragn

Reaction score
Sex sell no matter what industry. Sex sell in the animal kingdom. Birds, reptile etc don't have colorful feathers, scales for fun. Its to "sell" to opposite sex. Just saying.