[ROM] Cryo for Droid Dna -Verizon OTA V2 2.06

Freakstyler

Reaction score
sry i was on vacation in vegas and just got back... i havent got one of those yet but ill look into it

Awesome, I hope you get to it soon, Im tired of deferring the update, or it fails after download. It's kinda annoying every few hours to a couple days the OTA keeps popping up.

BuzzKillBob

Reaction score
Awesome, I hope you get to it soon, Im tired of deferring the update, or it fails after download. It's kinda annoying every few hours to a couple days the OTA keeps popping up.

Mine mentions it every time I unlock my phone. Deferring does absolutely nothing.

BuzzKillBob

Reaction score
im uploading v 1.2 now. it should take care of the ota nag plus some minor fixes if you still get it you can suppress it with ota rootkeper

Awesome. I'm having an issue with weather though...just closes when I try to put in a location. Let me know if u can duplicate it on yours or if it's my fault. When you get time,of course no rush :)

Freakstyler

Reaction score
Awesome. I'm having an issue with weather though...just closes when I try to put in a location. Let me know if u can duplicate it on yours or if it's my fault. When you get time,of course no rush :)

I don't have that issue, Fishbear and i pretty much got through all the different bugs, I haven't had that problem, but that's not to say someone else hasn't

BuzzKillBob

Reaction score
Anybody having data issues? I believe I'm being throttled but I can't prove it and the big V obviously won't tell me. So its either phone or V. Any ideas for a test of some sort?

JediMindTrix

Reaction score
Wifi Errors Out

My wifi keeping getting an error when trying to "turn on." It will say it's trying, but after a while I receive the message.

Freakstyler

Reaction score
Anybody having data issues? I believe I'm being throttled but I can't prove it and the big V obviously won't tell me. So its either phone or V. Any ideas for a test of some sort?

I actually have never had any issues with data speed. I know it depends greatly on signal strength. I live on the back side of a hill, but the cell tower is less than 1 mile away, My signal in the house is 3 to 4 bars. Speedtest.net app on my phone usually gives me 13 to 15 Megabits. If I walk up to the top of the hill, I can see the cell tower, and my signal goes up to full and speedtest gives me 45-55 Megabits. My dad an I both still have our Unlimited data from verizon, and we get calls and emails every now and then asking us to go to the Data share plan. We're always the talk of the town when we go to the Verizon store for anything because between the two of us, Since we tether our computers to our phones, we use A terabyte or more of data a month. Right now i have 450 GIG data usage. So I've never experienced throttling, My speed is usually consistently in the "teens" on megabits, unless I'm out and about, but 1.8 megabytes a second is plenty.

OP
myfishbear

myfishbear

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
I keep getting "failed" when flashing the radio. Using TWRP 2.4.4

you dont use twrp for the radio

install adb drivers on your comp
unpack this to make a working adb folder(dna hackpack)
copy firmware.zip into the adb folder
in the adb folder hit left-shift and right clock and "Open command window here"
while the phone is still plugged in send these commands into the command window.
adb reboot bootloader
fastboot devices
fastboot oem rebootRUU
fastboot flash zip firmware.zip
fastboot reboot-bootloader

Last edited: