[ROM] Cryo for Droid Dna -Verizon OTA V2 2.06

Freakstyler

Reaction score
Why would you replace HTC Mail with GMail? I have A Yahoo! mail account. And I use HTC mail because i can use both Gmail and Yahoo mail accounts in one app. Now I'll have to download Yahoo! Mail app... which i don't like its UI... I guess i'll just get the new patch and put HTC mail back into it.

Freakstyler

Reaction score
i was having trouble with htc mail... if you want it back flash this patch on top of the rom http://omniimpact.com/android/roms/myfishbear/Droid DNA/patches/htcmail.zip

Excellent, Thanks bro, Your rom is the only rom for me. Adding all the programs to Data lets me customize it how i want with what i want. I just noticed it says *support my work* i didnt even realize you had a donation system set up. Rest assured, this weekend ill throw a little spare cash your way for all your awesomeness. Keep up with the updates if you ever find any problems, and i'll report them as i find them, but thus far i havent found anything since the last one i posted about.

OP
myfishbear

myfishbear

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Excellent, Thanks bro, Your rom is the only rom for me. Adding all the programs to Data lets me customize it how i want with what i want. I just noticed it says *support my work* i didnt even realize you had a donation system set up. Rest assured, this weekend ill throw a little spare cash your way for all your awesomeness. Keep up with the updates if you ever find any problems, and i'll report them as i find them, but thus far i havent found anything since the last one i posted about.
thank you very much!

BladeNY

Reaction score
Awesome Mod

myfishbear,
I have to say you have done some excellent work, I am very impressed at how much better battery life there is now. I also did have a problem with email, but only when trying to setup an exchange email, other emails worked without a problem. I also installed the HTC email and this did correct the problem.

Have you tested Sense 5? I saw that newtoroot has ported it over from HTC One.

BuzzKillBob

Reaction score
Mfb,I finally got my phone to dl droid forum app again,so,I'm back :). Just dl the new update of your Rom and I'm about to install now will report back if I have any issues.

dwg

Reaction score
-version 2.2 released
Great ROM! I've tried most all the other ROMS (sense 4 and sense 5 plus a GPE) and came back over here to see if there were any and saw Cryo and decided to try it. I've been on it ever since (3 days, which is good for me. lol). The best battery life by far for me. I've haven't had any issues yet. Thanks for the ROM.

JediMindTrix

Reaction score
View attachment 65736

Use the "font installer" in the app "rom toolbox lite" as shown in my screenshot. If its not already in the Rom,its on play store or you can search other dl channels for it.

Thank you sir! I just bought the Verizon HTC One... Does S-Off need to be to change the font? I have an unlocked bootloader (done before Verizon shut it down), root, and TWRP. As of right now S-Off hasn't been achieved yet for HTC One.

BuzzKillBob

Reaction score
Thank you sir! I just bought the Verizon HTC One... Does S-Off need to be to change the font? I have an unlocked bootloader (done before Verizon shut it down), root, and TWRP. As of right now S-Off hasn't been achieved yet for HTC One.

I'm not quite sure. I will look into it a bit more and will get back to you by tomorrow as I am quite busy atm.