Cruzer Lite Case Review

Yen2Kay

Reaction score
ordered clear and didnt notice it was backordered so also trying to cancel...ordered the last red case, coming friday!!! (anyone who owns the red case any comments on the color/how it looks?)

GreenAcid

Reaction score
I saw pictures of it on XDA and it looked way too Christmas red for my liking. Like a holiday red. It could have been the dudes camera but I honestly didn't like it.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

dstevensva

Reaction score
ordered clear and didnt notice it was backordered so also trying to cancel...ordered the last red case, coming friday!!! (anyone who owns the red case any comments on the color/how it looks?)

I have the red one. I actually like it. Wasn't real sure that I would when I ordered it. It's a very nice red. I think the different texture of the "andy" tones it down some.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Yen2Kay

Reaction score
Nice thanks guys, I'll give my opinion when i get it friday!

njs502

Reaction score
Pictures of the white case

Does anyone have the white case? Impressions?
Pics please :) Thanks!

Maverick0984

Reaction score
Does anyone think the pictures on Amazon for the smoke case don't look right? I would expect something more like what was posted in this thread.

Yen2Kay

Reaction score
good news, the other night I left my phone on my lap while driving and when I jumped out of my car, my phone got slammed to the ground, screen first....NO SCRATCHES/broken screen....pretty happy cuz without it...it would of definitely been a cracked screen.

Also on a side note, the red color isnt that bad and makes my phone look greattttt

joelmic

Reaction score
good news, the other night I left my phone on my lap while driving and when I jumped out of my car, my phone got slammed to the ground, screen first....NO SCRATCHES/broken screen....pretty happy cuz without it...it would of definitely been a cracked screen.

Also on a side note, the red color isnt that bad and makes my phone look greattttt

Great to hear. I guess thats the magic of TPU DancingNexus

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Almost went with this case but all the colors I like are on back order. Chose another tpu style case. Normally I wouldn't even get a case but I had a small 3-4in drop while sitting onto cement while waiting to play ball. Small scuff on the edge near my aux jack so now I get a case for when I'm exercising. Was flawless too :(

ntrddragn

Reaction score

wow, you jumped out of your car while you were driving and the case protect the nexus? ;) :D

The Robot Cow

Reaction score
Just wanted to give this thread a bump. I just ordered 3 cases (smoke, green, orange). I got them straight from the cruzer lite site and they still have the buy 2 get one free deal.