Cruzer Lite Case Review

javikid

Reaction score
Thanks, I was able to finally adjust it after a few tries. Looking at your
picture my usb port was not centered like yours. User error! haha :p

Lol i had the same problem and now is perfect. Very happy with mine :)

trdcorolla

Reaction score
I'm not sure if it's been asked (unless I missed it), but on the top right of the case, why are there 2 cutouts?

You can see them on the blue case in this link (you can see it on the seventh picture down): Diz v Cruzer - Imgur

sonnydroid

Reaction score
Just got mine. Looks, feels, and fits great with the extended battery.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Godric

Reaction score
I'm loving this! I got mine yesterday in black, blue and red.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

TeeX

Reaction score
joel, do you (or anyone) know if this case will work with the hopefully-upcoming landscape decktop dock? I'm pretty sure this won't fit in my OEM car dock, because that fit is super-snug, but I'd like it to fit in the desktop dock.

thanks!

TeeX

Reaction score
aw!
was getting ready to order, and noticed it said they weren't in stock until February 22nd. Dang that sucks. Am I looking in the wrong place (Amazon)? It seems like alot of people already got them?

urgh, another question:
I can't seem to get the third one for free discount. I try and put it into the "Gift Card and Promotional Code" box, and always get:
There was a problem

• The promotional code you entered cannot be applied to your purchase.
please help if you can, these cases look sweet.

EDIT:
the owner responded to my email and sent me a different discount code. Great customer service. Looking forward to trying these cases!
:)

Last edited:

GreenAcid

Reaction score
Just got my case. Picked up the teal from Amazon. It's very flexible. Enough for the extended battery for sure.

And I really like the android on the back. :)

ruvy01

Reaction score
The promo code won't work if one of the products is back ordered... I had to get teal instead of green cuz of that... oh well...other than that the cases are awesome..works well with extended battery

aw!
was getting ready to order, and noticed it said they weren't in stock until February 22nd. Dang that sucks. Am I looking in the wrong place (Amazon)? It seems like alot of people already got them?

urgh, another question:
I can't seem to get the third one for free discount. I try and put it into the "Gift Card and Promotional Code" box, and always get:
There was a problem

• The promotional code you entered cannot be applied to your purchase.
please help if you can, these cases look sweet.

EDIT:
the owner responded to my email and sent me a different discount code. Great customer service. Looking forward to trying these cases!
:)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

SCHWEED

Reaction score
I received my case, but I was not happy with the smooth texture. I applied some plasti dip and think it looks and feels great now.

WPThunder25

Reaction score
I ordered 3 cases and now they wont have them till late February. Kind of disappointed. I asked to cancel the order so hopefully they will.

Edit: Well when trying to cancel he offered me a free case if I kept my order. Now I'm getting an orange case tomorrow and my smoke, black and green will come in 2-3 weeks. Anyway, great customer service. I will be buying more cases from them in the future.

Last edited: