Cruzer Lite Case Review

ntrddragn

Reaction score
Just got my 3 black case. While I hate cases in general. I had a case on og droid and took it off like a week later. This thing is pretty cool. Nexus is easier to hold and doesn't feel like it will slip. and Andy on the back is a nice touch.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

mykesorrel

Reaction score
Hey is this case very flexible or kind of hard? I prefer the TPU cases to be very/kind of tough and very snugged on the case, thanks.

Crankintopwater69

Silver Member
Reaction score
I just got mine this morn,green-Loving it.Now hopin that this vertical leather case will work also.Been having a hard time tryin to get a vertical leather case that will work with the cruz on the phone.

Sp4zZ

Reaction score
Anyone with the new cases having trouble charging your phone? The usb is having trouble fitting with my case so I have to pull out the bottom of the phone in order to charge it. I still love the case, just a minor inconvenience.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

joelmic

Reaction score
Anyone with the new cases having trouble charging your phone? The usb is having trouble fitting with my case so I have to pull out the bottom of the phone in order to charge it. I still love the case, just a minor inconvenience.

Are you using the Samsung charger?

xeene

Gold Member
Reaction score

take it off completely and put it back on. My fits perfectly.
a6f9655f-1a58-0089.jpg

Sp4zZ

Reaction score
take it off completely and put it back on. My fits perfectly.

Thanks, I was able to finally adjust it after a few tries. Looking at your picture my usb port was not centered like yours. User error! haha :p