Teal

vaH3Ql.jpg

mNJ8ol.jpg

6eEBCl.jpg

TEgdVl.jpg

47HgAl.jpg

Sp4zZ

Reaction score
Just received the new case today. I opted for the black one and I absolutely love it. It feels great in my hands and doesn't add too much thickness to the phone. I especially love that the volume and power buttons have cutouts. Love the ribbed sides also. Extremely satisfied with my purchase!

joelmic

Reaction score
Just received the new case today. I opted for the black one and I absolutely love it. It feels great in my hands and doesn't add too much thickness to the phone. I especially love that the volume and power buttons have cutouts. Love the ribbed sides also. Extremely satisfied with my purchase!

Would you write this review on the amazon product page?

dstevensva

Reaction score
Just received my new case in red. Top notch TPU case. It's made a little different than the original androidified. The volume and power buttons after cut out and line up perfect. The sides have a ribbed texture which is very nice. The case itself fits extremely well and is a nice snug fit with no gaping at all on the sides. All ports and microphones are nicely cut out with plenty of room for head phone and power cable plugs of any type. Very pleased with my purchase, would definitely recommend.

P. S. I am using the oem extended battery with it's cover.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

xeene

Gold Member
Reaction score
received my smoked case, best $9 i could spend for the phone. fit perfectly with extended battery and doesn't lift up the edges of screen protector.

dstevensva

Reaction score
received my smoked case, best $9 i could spend for the phone. fit perfectly with extended battery and doesn't lift up the edges of screen protector.

I think I may have to get one of the smoke colored ones. I really like that color on the androidified cases. Blends really well with the phone. At least, I think so. :D

stovesax

Reaction score
does this case play well with screen protectors?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

dstevensva

Reaction score
does this case play well with screen protectors?

I had the clear protector from Verizon and the Steinheil protector (not the Flex) and have not had any issues at all.

stovesax

Reaction score
I had the clear protector from Verizon and the Steinheil protector (not the Flex) and have not had any issues at all.

I tried searching for this but didn't find it: are either of those screen protectors edge to edge? I've been having issues with the Verizon silicon case peeling up my edge to edge screen protector and this looks like it could be a good alternative.

Bixby

Reaction score

How would you describe the color, if you don't mind? Thanks!

dstevensva

Reaction score
I tried searching for this but didn't find it: are either of those screen protectors edge to edge?

This is what I have: Amazon.com: SGP Google Galaxy Nexus Screen Protector Steinheil Series [Ultra Oleophobic]: Cell Phones & Accessories I've been a fan a steinheil for several years/devices. This Oleophobic protector is cut a lot shorter than usual. They said it was due to the curve of the nexus. It doesn't interfere with any of the cases. I prefer this to the verizon clear ones. I'm hoping that Steinheil will produce their Ultra Crystal protector for the nexus. That's the one that I like the best. I also hope it will cover a little more of the bezel.

I also read on one of the other forums that Boxwave has a clear antiglare protector. It supposedly doesn't distort the screen the the others do. I found it on Amazon for like $6.00 plus shipping. I think it usually is around $13 or $14 from on their website. I will try to update when I get it. I'm curious to know if it truly is a clear antiglare protector.