Crt animation for droid 2

pouxonu

Reaction score
really?

Should be "what's your deal ass"
All I am trying to do is help some people out who are having the same issue I was. But now im a spammer. So. Y me putting where I got my files from and giving credit to who made them and then Instead of making people scour through the fda forums to find the lost I was talking about I post a link right to it. That's ridiculous. Im sorry you ha e nothing better to do then to make yourself feel big by pointing out if someone doesn't follow every single rule of the forums. But if someone needs help and I k ow a way to help them. This is a community. And a community is a group of people who work to together to accomplish something and that's what I did plain and simple so I will continue to do so. If you do t like it why don't you just go taddle on me then or walk up out of the basement and go cry to your mom. I don't do alot of posting in forums because its ruined by jerks like yourself and I don't remember seeing you in this discussion at all up until now at least I put something out there and all you did was troll around to try and find someone to pick on. So I salute you oh brave strong man you have made me soooooooo scared to come back to these forums I may never come back because of the fear of being banned. And you put the seed of d'oh t in my brain that there are poster in here soon much better then me and everyone else. And please when you have free time please pm and fill me in on every last rule and regulation of these forums so I can't such an outstanding douchebag like yourself. So go grab a snack and get hard back to work under your bridge troll

-iD

Reaction score
Many apologies the spam comment was not for u bro. A now deleted post replied to u with meaningless "nice post" and a large spam filled sig. Sorries!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

pouxonu

Reaction score
Im sorry as well. Ever saw the post at all

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums