Cricket Wireless Fully Flash

Jona!

Reaction score
I just received my phone back from this guy i payed to fully flash my droid eris and only the mobile web works on it. I thought the apps would work which really disappointed me. Is there any software for the droid eris to let my apps access the internet?

wyzzerdd

Reaction score
Not sure on this one, maybe apps can only access 3g and wifi. Do you have cricket data plan?

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Do you KNOW this 'guy' very much? I would talk to him man...

OP
J

Jona!

Reaction score
Yea he's a professional at a cricket shop, i can access my web browser but not the apps. I do have a cricket data plan, & cricket has a 3g network. I think he put a different ROM or whatever it is in it & it doesnt let the apps access the internet.

wyzzerdd

Reaction score
Go back and ask him what rom he put on. You paid for a service and its not working right so I'd definetly follow up with him and get everything working.

615tech

Reaction score
you may have to add the HTML plan from cricket to access alot of the apps...which apps aren't working?

mobile touch

Reaction score
apps are usually linked with the provider and wont be available after flashing a phone. only thing that may work is to upgrade to the new $55 plan, which is the Android plan. just give it a shot

Volatile

Reaction score
You dont have to be on the 55$ android plan for a flashed Android.

I'd probably go get it reflashed. There's a toggle button on his system for CPE - Android OS. If you've got that, along w/ the 45$ monthly plan then you're set.

firzakhan

Reaction score
one of cricket application which i had search from the Google search engine it was Cricket fans application may be it can help you and you can take benefit from that application and could watch all cricketing videos and matches on it just go in google and type it then it will provide you link so follow them