1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Crescendo ring

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by Homer1952, Mar 18, 2010.

1. Homer1952

Homer1952 New Member

Hi All,
    2nd day with my Moto Droid. Still feeling my way around & I am not sure it's a keeper at this point. Is there a way to add or select a crescendo ring? I searched the forum & did not find anything. My Centro had it & am surprised there isn't any such offering I can find for my Droid.

Strange that there is no CD for any drivers (USB, etc).

Thanx in advance for those who respond. - BV
  2. 19thumper76

19thumper76 New Member

ive seen this asked b4 never seen a answer to it but it makes me laugh everytime. i can from a samsung omnia and it had that type of ring tone and everyone on the omnia forums including myself was trying to figure out how to get rid of it
  3. Homer1952

Homer1952 New Member

No worries anymore. I took the droid back. Too many weird things & s/w anomalies. I am back to my Centro. I did find an App for escalating or crescendo ring, but it was $3. The Droid should come with it as a free option. I am deaf (almost) & I found the escalating ring preferable, as counter intuitive as that may "sound". The other thing I hated about the Droid is there is no desktop. I know for some, that is preferable. But I like my Palm desktop & that was the killer for me. I don't used or even have outlook on my desktop computer & I thought it stupid that Google would recommend someone else's program for calendaring & contacts. I'd have to get another process or s/w & retype all of it into it to make the Droid work for me. Maybe there is a work around that I am not aware of. The Palm Pre can still synch w/the Palm desktop.
Search tags for this page

android ringtone crescendo

crescendo ring android
how to stop my ringtone from crescendo android 4.0
ringtone crescendo galaxy
what is crescendo ringtone