Creator of Humorous Fake Steve Jobs Blog Calls New iPhone and Apple "Boring"

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
I think comparing apple to google is insane, sure apple has less share, they're also one company competing against everyone else. It will be a long time before any manufacturer out sells the iPhone. Things are going to balance out, in the end, apple is about profit, not releasing ten versions of the same phone per year.

Sent from my LG-AS680 using Tapatalk 2

People have made their choice. They are choosing Android over iOS. There are different phones for different markets. Hell, even Apple is copying that now by continuing to sell the old model of the phone at a cheaper price to fit into people's budgets.

A long time? Not so much. The Galaxy SIII has moved some more than respectable numbers and it's clear that the big OEMs have either now caught onto or been wise to for a little while that dumping device after device on the market is not the way to go. Have a few quality releases per year and sell your old hardware at discount or release well-built mid-tier devices to begin with for those who have a budget. Apple better step it up soon and very soon.

MissionImporbable is right. Why don't we combine the nubmers of the Galaxy S, S2 and S3. Apple does it with the iPhone 4, 4S and soon to be 5. The S3 is over 20 million and will easily top 30 million before the years end. The S2 is still on sale just like the iPhone 4.

People have made their choice. They are choosing Android over iOS.

MissionImprobable

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm so happy they blew it. No HD, one gb of RAM, small, awkward screen, no NFC. They couldn't even play catch up right. They're like the Cowboys. They used to be good, but now no one likes them and their fans are annoying as hell. And as long as they keep their current system and staff, they'll never be on top again. And the iPhone is like call of duty. Every year a new one is released with just the slightest change from the year before it and every year you think, wow I'm disappointed that I bought/got excited about this.

Do not insult the Cowboys :p or I will strike down upon thee with furious anger.

For those who need cheering up after all the letdown: iPhone what? Let's all save 15 percent on our Android accessories today instead | Android Central

The promo code is hilarious.

mozar

Reaction score
[video=youtube;BORsUKQGd_E]http://youtu.be/BORsUKQGd_E?t=44s[/video]

Tron:Legacy Disney hit Apple right on the head lol

MissionImprobable

Silver Member
Reaction score
I've said it before and I'll say it again: I want whatever apps he was running to crack and upload to that server and to bypass security on the backdoor earlier ported to Android immediately :happy3:

stang64

Reaction score
Umm... Cowboys fan here too! I agree, the “new" iphone is kinda boring. But then again, different strokes for different folks.

bacK_N_87

Reaction score
No apple fan but come on seriously. They didn't even try to innovate. I can talk smack about iPhone all day but they didn't introduce anything to push the industry forward. I'm seriously upset about that. No matter what I would've never even considered buying one but at least the competition would've gotten better. Apple this is an insult. How long before the iPhone 5s?

Tillmorn

Reaction score
I'm disappointed. Sure, they are somewhat playing catch up. I get that. Bigger screen, better internals, LTE. Makes sense. Granted, they should have bumped it to 4.3 instead of a 4.0 inch screen. But more so than the hardware, I'm disappointed in iOS6. Why? Because it looks exactly like 5 and 4 before it. Which is why I prefer Android: stock gingerbread to stock ICS gives a fresh, updated look. iOS 5 to 6? Nadda. I do believe Apple makes beautiful hardware. But damn, when they get a design they like software wise...it rarely if ever changes much. I was really hoping for a "Wow" moment today. Something to make me think that the iPhone still has some life in it. Unfortunately, my Bionic has a 4.3 inch screen and LTE. I picked that up over a year ago.

Sadly I saw about five posts on my Facebook feed about how "awesome" the new iPhone is. I just don't see it.

dfxmadness

Reaction score
@Caesars- Samsung Phones has already outsold the iPhone. What by 100 to 1? I mean phones in general. If i am counting/including 100% of Apple's phone, i have to include 100% of samsung's phones.
I am going to buy another Android either the nexus (from googles site) or an s2 or s3

Paul_Aris

Reaction score
4.3 screen would have been a copy cat move. Its about an ergonomic design that fits 95% of peoples hand so you can get the task done using one hand. Smart.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

jseah

Reaction score
4.3 screen would have been a copy cat move. Its about an ergonomic design that fits 95% of peoples hand so you can get the task done using one hand. Smart.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

And it's a rectangle............with rounded corners. :p

Jmoore1701

Reaction score
To me, it's starting to be like RIM. If you owned a smartphone, you owned a Black Berry. On top of the world.. and then innovation just stops. Alsas, it's time for the fall of Apple!

A new era is beginning! We shall be under the rule of Scar!

Got carried away with some Lion King influenced stuff..

Regardless.. Android FTW.

"A shiny new era, is tiptoeing nearer..." LOL

Jmoore1701

Reaction score
I don't hate Apple's design... I think they found an elegant design (although I don't like calling it "industrial" just because it featured metal and glass) that they stayed with. It appeals to lots of folks, fine. I personally want the biggest screen I can get, which is why I have a SGS3.
What I hate is their locked-down, proprietary, expensive infrastructure: iTunes, accessories, apps--all of it insures that Apple gets a cut of anything you buy for the iphone, pad, pod, etc.

apl3

Reaction score
Now that the Iphone 5 came out man did they blow it. On top of it they changed the connector so none of the cables work. I thought that Apple would come up with some cool innovations but nothing at all. Its almost the same crap but just in a slightly bigger box.

jayman350

Reaction score
Now that the Iphone 5 came out man did they blow it. On top of it they changed the connector so none of the cables work. I thought that Apple would come up with some cool innovations but nothing at all. Its almost the same crap but just in a slightly bigger box.

there is an adapter that can be used for the old style dock connector. There are thousands of aftermarket accessories for the iphone, all utilizing that old connector. I wonder how many people will buy the i5 thinking that they can keep using their old accessories, only to find out that they have to use a new adapter that just kinda looks out of place. sure the adapter will work with some stuff, but others just can't have the same functionality with that adapter sticking off the bottom of it.

droidxd00d

Reaction score
there is an adapter that can be used for the old style dock connector. There are thousands of aftermarket accessories for the iphone, all utilizing that old connector. I wonder how many people will buy the i5 thinking that they can keep using their old accessories, only to find out that they have to use a new adapter that just kinda looks out of place. sure the adapter will work with some stuff, but others just can't have the same functionality with that adapter sticking off the bottom of it.

Plus the adapter isn't included with the phone. Its a 29$ extra that you have to pay for!!!!!!!!