1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Creating Apps

Discussion in 'Android Forum' started by pbell, Oct 4, 2010.

1. pbell

pbell New Member

hey guys my name is Phillip and i am trying to a specific spreadsheet app for the android, does anyone have any suggestions or ideas that could help me out? thanks alot
  2. Canadroid

Canadroid New Member

I don't have a specific suggestion to help you with your spreadsheet app, but if you haven't already I'd head over to the Android SDK site and set up your IDE exactly as they instruct, incl Eclipse and all the plugins.

So far I've written a 'Hello World' app. It uses a little more foul language than the tutorial version did. :icon_ banana:
  3. goldan brown

goldan brown New Member

You can do all this on the Android platform for free. And Android will be on a lot more devices during the next year.
Search tags for this page

creating android apps software