Create High Quality Time Lapses With Framelapse

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Many Android devices are beginning to ship with Timelapse and slow mo features. If you are still rocking an older device you may not have these features. You could always just shoot super long videos and then go speed them up on your PC with some editing software, but if you need the video for a quick project or if you don't have fancy editing software it is nice to be able to do this on your device.

Framelapse adds the ability to create high quality time lapse videos straight from your device without the need to edit later. Features of the app include frame interval, set automatic duration and stop point, inbuilt calculator to determine known recording duration, zoom and autofocus options, self timer, white balance, color effects, exposure compensation, front and back camera support, video resolution and rotation, instant playback with zero rendering time, video frame rate, ad more! Head to the link below for the download.

via Play Store

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
I have it and have used it before and though it does the job, I prefer Lapse It Pro. Maybe its just personal preference and maybe updates have made Framelapse better but I find myself always going back to Lapse It Pro.