Crazy good batt life today?

bkendrick

Reaction score
Ok...now that we are on the airplane mode subject. I just went on two trips and while on the plane I had my X in airplane mode(obviously). All I did was listen to music and my battery drained exponentially. I listen to music a lot so I know how normal use drains the battery. I posted this in another thread but got no replies. Can someone explain why my battery is getting drained in APM?

DX. CFU. LIB 2.0.1

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Because everything else is still working (apps etc), the only thing that changes is it isnt using data. Listening to music will also drain your battery pretty fast by itself if you use it for more than a few minutes at a time. I used to use my phone instead of my ipod but i had to go back to my ipod because my phone would barely last through school.

bkendrick

Reaction score
Not like this though. I'm talking CrAzY dRaIn. Anyway, I think I just figured out what could be draining it in APM. I suspect that Rhapsody's service continues to ping it's servers in offline mode. This may explain moderate battery drain when at home and high drain in APM.

DX. CFU. LIB 2.0.1