Crap...

Porterhouse0

Reaction score
I recently SBFed and installed 4.2 again...wanted a fresh install. When all was said and done...my kernal wasnt the current version so i installed the kernal patch from TBH...now im in a bootloop. only boots into recovery. HELP lol i mean worse case is i SBF again but i dont wanna!

OP
Porterhouse0

Porterhouse0

Reaction score
in case anyone else is reading...i just SBFed again...i did the full .32 then the system only .34...my kernal is still not matching what supposedly is the current kernal...mine reads 2.6.32.9-gca645b6....the current one according to TBH is (2.6.32.9-g55626e1)...

chefb

Reaction score
Uhhhhhh......what bull**** do not compute .........

chkmate

Silver Member
Reaction score
Ok, no back and forth name calling or bickering. TBH is correct, 2.6.32.9-g55626e1 should be your current. I have a doctors appointment in a half im on my way too. I will try and figure it out even though im not the sbf master in here.

//Tap'd on CM8's DX\\

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Ok ....so what?

if you were smart enough to read the above posts you'd see it was a question/request for help. Don't just post smart ass comments for no reason.

I think he was asking what is the relevance of the kernel not being the most current one. Not everyone is born knowing all this stuff. It was only a question.

OP
Porterhouse0

Porterhouse0

Reaction score
Poorly worded comment if that was his intention. But its fine im over it. I don't want to fight. It was 2am and I had to SBF, I was pissed.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OP
Porterhouse0

Porterhouse0

Reaction score
Thanks man

Ok, no back and forth name calling or bickering. TBH is correct, 2.6.32.9-g55626e1 should be your current. I have a doctors appointment in a half im on my way too. I will try and figure it out even though im not the sbf master in here.

//Tap'd on CM8's DX\\

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

chefb

Reaction score
Its ok we all get that way some times.....I hope you got everything back running!

OP
Porterhouse0

Porterhouse0

Reaction score
Lol yea everything is fine now. My kernal is still not current though. Btw chefb hope u got my PM earlier

Its ok we all get that way some times.....I hope you got everything back running!

Sent from my DROIDX