CraigslistNotifica?

Claudia

Reaction score
What happened to the CraigslistNotifica app?
Some friends just bought Droids and I was helping them set them up. They really like my Craigslist app, but it's no longer available.
Anyone know why it was removed from the Play Store?
I even did a Google search, but found nothing.

Sent from my Rooted DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

chinkster

Reaction score
What happened to the CraigslistNotifica app?
Some friends just bought Droids and I was helping them set them up. They really like my Craigslist app, but it's no longer available.
Anyone know why it was removed from the Play Store?
I even did a Google search, but found nothing.

Sent from my Rooted DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Pull the app from your phone and install it on your friends phones

HP Touchpad CM9

bluefish22

Reaction score
How do I pull the cl notifica app from one of my phones and install it on another phone?

chinkster

Reaction score
How do I pull the cl notifica app from one of my phones and install it on another phone?

If your phone is rooted, use root explorer or estrong file explorer and go into the /data/app and copy the Craigslist notification apk and upload it on your dropbox and share it with your friends

Edit: it is actually the same app as Juggernaut pointed out in his first link

HP Touchpad CM9

Last edited:

gasenginetom

Reaction score
I had the craigs notifica app on my droid 2 phone and loved it but how do I get it on the Droid 4 I got last night? I can't find any craigs app that notify like I got on the old phone. Please help

OP
C

Claudia

Reaction score
I had the craigs notifica app on my droid 2 phone and loved it but how do I get it on the Droid 4 I got last night? I can't find any craigs app that notify like I got on the old phone. Please help

It's the first app listed above.

Sent from my Rooted Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2

OP
C

Claudia

Reaction score
Sorry, I didn't check. That's how I got it last time.

Sent from my Rooted Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2

HappyHappyJoyJoy

Reaction score
Here's the link to the app:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mufumbo.craigslist.notification.android

And the paid pro unlocker:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mufumbo.craigsnotifica.android

It took me a while to find and I am glad I still had the app on my phone so I could restore it on my tablet. It didn't even show up in the installed apps on my phone when I went to Google Play so it's VERY hard to find. I had to click on the link to get the original app from within the pro app to find that and the link to upgrade to pro from within the original app to find the pro link. Then had to hit the share this app from within Google Play and emailed it to myself.

HankB

Reaction score
Still something odd going on with this app. The link to the paid unlocker is 404 as is the link to it in the app itself.

OP
C

Claudia

Reaction score
The second one, "unlocker", is "not found", for me.
I still have the the first one, but only pictures are shown. I have to open the browser to see the description.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

HankB

Reaction score
The second one, "unlocker", is "not found", for me.
I still have the the first one, but only pictures are shown. I have to open the browser to see the description.
Yes, link to the paid unlocker is still 404 for me too.

When text disappeared from listings, I checked a setting that provides some of the text. I think it was menu -> Preferences -> Networking -> Auto load extra data.

HappyHappyJoyJoy

Reaction score
Yes, link to the paid unlocker is still 404 for me too.

When text disappeared from listings, I checked a setting that provides some of the text. I think it was menu -> Preferences -> Networking -> Auto load extra data.

Okay, so I couldn't figure it out because I could still see both pages so I went to a browser where I wasn't logged into the Google Play store and I got the 404 error too. Apparently, you can only get to those pages if you're logged into an account that already had the application downloaded.