Cradle for Droid 1

BlackHoleSlam

Reaction score
Hey guys I plan on buying a cradle soon for my Droid 1 what are the price ranges and where should I buy also if anyone have a 5 below by them I plan on buying a case from their soon are they any good thanks

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

turdbogls

Reaction score
the original motorola one is $30 at verizon. maybe even cheaper now that the droid is not being sold any more. got mine for $24 after company discount. best $24 i have ever spent. i actually bought 2

OP
BlackHoleSlam

BlackHoleSlam

Reaction score
Thanks any good cases to go with it I need one that will protect my phone but still let it fit in my case holder

elPrez

Reaction score
I just got the bundle from Verizon.com...cradle, car mount and usb dual charger for $49 plus tax w/free delivery

OP
BlackHoleSlam

BlackHoleSlam

Reaction score
Sounds good but wats different in the dual charger and anyone know of a charger that just charges the phone's battery I am buying a spare and it would be a waste to have to charge each battery with the phone

OP
BlackHoleSlam

BlackHoleSlam

Reaction score
Oh okay sweet I finally found out howto save my battery I just use my iPod touch for music

Troops2990

Reaction score
By cradle, are you talking about a dock for your night stand?? if so i got mine new off amazon for $15.00

bionic4.0

Reaction score
if you are talking cradle and using a snap on case then seidio might be who you need to look at

ezeStand

Reaction score
There's also the ezeStand option ... Just $12.99 with free shipping and it will hold the Droid portrait or landscape, with or without cases. dancedroid
Thanks,