Cracked screen

John Alvarez

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy s3
I cracked my screen today and the whole screen went black. But I still receive the notifications and the two buttons on the bottom still light up when I touch the screen. Would my phone work if I get the screen fixed? Or do you guys suggest just getting a new phone. Help!!

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
Welcome to the Forum.
Keep in mind, the S3 is 3 year old technology. You will have to weigh the cost of the screen replacement with the cost of a new phone.

Reactions: cr6
OP
J

John Alvarez

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy s3
Welcome to the Forum.
Keep in mind, the S3 is 3 year old technology. You will have to weigh the cost of the screen replacement with the cost of a new phone.
What do you recommend or think we'll be cheaper?

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
Welcome to the forum John! Your best bet would be to contact a local cell phone repair shop and have them give you an estimate on rowing the screen. Who is your cell provider? If your contact is up you might consider upgrading to a newer device which could actually save you money. (If you buy on contract)
Good luck & let us know how you make out.

tap'n on my S5

Claricezzz

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iphone
i am familiar with mobile phone spare parts and accessories,phone case/phone LCD/touch screen/screen protector ,what is the details of your touch screen?