Cracked Screen

schoolyard

Reaction score
Well after a trip to Verizon on Sat,I was forced to buy a new phone,my old phone was 2 months old "what a waste".There are no replacement parts available

emilioaponte

Reaction score
Well after a trip to Verizon on Sat,I was forced to buy a new phone,my old phone was 2 months old "what a waste".There are no replacement parts available

Sorry about that. You bought another LG G2 or go for another device?

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

AECRADIO

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
1.Moto-G, Droid-X, 3.Droid 2
Twitter
@AECRADIO
Hopefully, there will be parts available for every device, but if the manufacturers do not make these parts available through aftermarket, or factory direct sales, their customers that wish to perform repairs will be left out in the cold.
I think the best way to frame this problem, is that the company desires to sell new devices, or at the least, refurbished ones through a secondary supply chain.
Service components should always be available, but sadly, there are many devices that have little to no external support through any supply chains.
A different view might be from a real lack of available parts due to production using up the 'resources' and none are available for resale.

emilioaponte

Reaction score
I stayed with the G2,I really like the phone but it sure stinks it can't be repaired

Well , take care with your new LG G2 and new screen. You are right , it's bad it can't be repaired.

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

rustydog

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 9
I bought my Note 3 thru Costco. I paid $100 up front for 2 years insurance. They will replace it multiple times for damage (I think that it is 4 but don't have the contract in front of me).

schoolyard

Reaction score
I did buy 1 year insurance with new phone,but am still amazed that a company can put out such a great phone,yet it can't be repaired:mad: