cracked screen warranty instore exchange?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chris420o

Reaction score
can i bring my bionic with a cracked screen back to a verizon store n get a new one? or is that not covered under the warranty? anyone have done this?

OP
chris420o

chris420o

Reaction score
what u think is my best bet for a new phone w.o insurance

OP
chris420o

chris420o

Reaction score
was thinking a few things...one i have this girl at costco whos gonna hook me up but they get like 3 phones every 2 weeks and i cant wait any longer...also my new plan is i called verizon b*tched about the lost data bug(which is true that i have its driving me nuts) and after all the troubleshooting the guy said that after the factory reset we did he will call back ina few hours if it happens again they will send me a new one and i send them the old one...i was gonna beat up the return package and send the phone back n be like what u mean it wasnt broken when i sent it...now two things would they really try to screw me over the broken screen? andd/or i bought it at the verizon in costco would that matter bc when i was troubleshooting the guy said nothing about costco to me just i bought the phone less then 14 days ago

ConqSoft

Reaction score
And we wonder why we get charged so much by wireless providers... It's because they have to CYA for losses due to people like the OP...

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
you will be charged full retail.... just saying.. i am sure you can find a screen online and attempt to repair yourself, mail it off ..

OP
chris420o

chris420o

Reaction score
And we wonder why we get charged so much by wireless providers... It's because they have to CYA for losses due to people like the OP...

LOL to this guy....cry me a river your gonna pay a lot for cell service and phones no matter what its called economics...not bc a couple of cell phones get returned bc their faulty or broken that cost maybe all of 18 dollars for motorola to make

OP
chris420o

chris420o

Reaction score
bc i dropped my 300 dollar phone the day after i bought it and it cracked i should have to pay another 90 or w.e the insurance deductable is is ludicrous...i refuse so ima get a new phone by any means necessary...if u wanna cry ethics on me scheming on verizon and motorola over one droid bionic that cost the company pennys u can go start a whole new thread on the topic and voice your opinion till your hearts content...i could care less...im just curious if anyone has had a similar situation and came out with a new phone w.o paying bc im super annoyed

sbenson

Silver Member
Reaction score
there are no ethics when dealing with a faceless multi-billion dollar corporation

Your thought process is hilarious. You sound shocked that people disapprove of your plan, why? Don't be upset, you'll get no love from the forum.

You think your actions don't affect all of us? You and thousands of others doing this exact thing over the years is exactly why carriers charge a premium for devices. It doesn't matter that they're a faceless corporation, you're messing with the economics. You screw them, they screw us. Thanks!

ConqSoft

Reaction score
bc i dropped my 300 dollar phone the day after i bought it and it cracked i should have to pay another 90 or w.e the insurance deductable is is ludicrous...i refuse so ima get a new phone by any means necessary...if u wanna cry ethics on me scheming on verizon and motorola over one droid bionic that cost the company pennys u can go start a whole new thread on the topic and voice your opinion till your hearts content...i could care less...im just curious if anyone has had a similar situation and came out with a new phone w.o paying bc im super annoyed

Lying, cheating, and hustling will only get you so far in life before it bites you. So, good luck with that...

Status
Not open for further replies.