Crackberry Addict getting an Incredible...Hello World

j joy j

Reaction score
I'm a little nervous...I've been a HUGE crackberry addict forever. Currently sporting the Storm 2 and Tour, both of which I love and have no issues with. My HTC Incredible is going to be delivered this week. I tried the moto droid and wasn't happy with it and returned it after a couple weeks of trying to work with it. I'm pretty tech savy, at least I think so, and tried to give the moto a shot but it just didn't cut it. Maybe the Incredible will... so I'm surfing the boards now to prepare myself for what will may come.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm a little nervous...I've been a HUGE crackberry addict forever. Currently sporting the Storm 2 and Tour, both of which I love and have no issues with. My HTC Incredible is going to be delivered this week. I tried the moto droid and wasn't happy with it and returned it after a couple weeks of trying to work with it. I'm pretty tech savy, at least I think so, and tried to give the moto a shot but it just didn't cut it. Maybe the Incredible will... so I'm surfing the boards now to prepare myself for what will may come.

:welcome: to the Droid Forum. I don't have the Incredible, I have the Moto Droid but I can tell you that comparing a Storm 2 to a Moto Droid is like looking at 10 years difference in technology. Storm 2 was not a bad phone, I had some hardware problems with mine, but they don't come close to the Droid. And the Incredible looks like it's going to be a huge hit. I do caution you: Expect a learning curve. There will be one. Get use to the idea of your Incredible and Google, Gmail, being all one and the same. And everything you ever learned about Blackberry, forget about it. It simply doesn't apply to the Droid world.

Let us know if you need anything, we are here to help. Have fun with your new Incredible. :)

DessoThumbs

Reaction score
My daughter has the Storm, and I have a Tour for work. The Droid - IMHO - outshines them both. Except the tour's keyboard is easier to type with than the Droid's physical keyboard. Again, IMHO.

Anyway, :welcome:

OP
j joy j

j joy j

Reaction score
How's the emailing work as far as easy to use? I heard when you delete on the phone it deletes from the inbox as well. I have 8 email accounts directed to my phone. I understand that with the droids it's push and no instant delivery.