Crack in left side

JustisLewis

Reaction score
On the left side of my droid right next to the verizon logo on the back there's a crack between the front and back pieces. There's some silver stuff coming out of the crack. Perhaps a wire? Im not sure, but anyone have any idea what it is/how serious a problem it will be?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
On the left side of my droid right next to the verizon logo on the back there's a crack between the front and back pieces. There's some silver stuff coming out of the crack. Perhaps a wire? Im not sure, but anyone have any idea what it is/how serious a problem it will be?

My Droid only has the Verizon logo on the extended keyboard. But even if I knew where you were talking about I wouldn't have a clue as to what's coming out.

If you got insurance, don't worry about it. If not, just handle with care.

myriad46

Reaction score
Is it the seam between the battery cover and the phone? There are a couple nicks in mine where the metal underneath is exposed. Could that be it?

OP
JustisLewis

JustisLewis

Reaction score
Its coming out of the seam between the two haves of the back. Like you can see the seam if you look at the usb port. there's a seam on both sides of it where the part scome together