CPU questions referent to Note2 vs GS4

SmegmusMagnus

Reaction score
...as it sez: Truth is, I don't really think that the 4x 1.6 of the Note2 will be noticeably slower than the 4x 1.9 of the US version of the GS4, but I'm curious as to your opinions.

...plus, while I'm at it, both devices are going to have better displays than my Bionic (apart from the LCD vs AMOLED), but what are the opinions concerning the comparative benefits referent to these two devices?

Thank you.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

OP
S

SmegmusMagnus

Reaction score
Thanks for the response. I have just been reading about the respective GPUs and I realize that I cannot really contextualize their properties, making it difficult for me to differentiate their impact on my usage.

Therefore, I will share my usage parameters; they're not real demanding or unique, but they are important to me.

Basically, I want to play games such as Zen Pinball, Pinball Arcade, and GTAs 3 and VC, in addition to the graphically intensive RTS/RPG games that are likely to emerge over the next couple of years. I also want to stream video without having the feeling of wanting something better; it all comes down to whether I'm actually likely to notice a difference between these two devices.

I realize that this is subjective; I am not asking for objective truth, just informed subjectivity. I have to admit that I can tell that I am swayed by the screen dimensions of the Note2, but I want to minimize the potential of the dimensions of the screen asserting undue influence within the global evaluation of my purchase.

Thanks again.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

drew96dawg

Reaction score
I have no issues playing gta 3, although the battery tends to get a little warm if I play while charging the phone.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

rayw796

Reaction score
I moved from a Bionic to GN2. The difference is amazing. Of course, I was having issues with the Bionic as it would freeze often, even in the middle of a phone call. After trying 3 Bionics, left Motorola for GN2. Haven't had a moment of regret. I enjoy the better battery life, better screen size and everything just works.

jake86us

Reaction score
I moved from a Bionic to GN2. The difference is amazing. Of course, I was having issues with the Bionic as it would freeze often, even in the middle of a phone call. After trying 3 Bionics, left Motorola for GN2. Haven't had a moment of regret. I enjoy the better battery life, better screen size and everything just works.

I have a bionic too!! Its a POS!!!! Im wanting the gn2!!