CPU/Memory/Network Widget?

bishyaler

Reaction score
Anyone have some recommendations for a system monitoring widget?

The closest thing I've found to what I want is "aiSystemWidget", but the network functionality on it doesn't seem to work with Moto or Incredible. Bonus points if you find a widget displays celluar signal strength. I wish I didn't have to look in my "about phone" properties to see if the 2 bars I had = -90 dBm or -80 dBm. (the signal strength where I work is pretty poor).

Reaction score
I use seePU. it can show you live CPU usage, RAM, network activity for both transmit and recieve. SeePU isn't a widget though. It runs in your status bar.

I also use mini info widget for internal memory and sd memory. Not sure for a signal strength widget. I'd be interested to see if there is one.

OP
B

bishyaler

Reaction score
I use seePU. it can show you live CPU usage, RAM, network activity for both transmit and recieve. SeePU isn't a widget though. It runs in your status bar.

I also use mini info widget for internal memory and sd memory. Not sure for a signal strength widget. I'd be interested to see if there is one.

Thanks for the heads up on SeePU. What a great app! Bought the full version right away.

BigJermZ

Reaction score
"PERFECT SYSTEM MONITOR" its free and has widgets for everything u would need to check on a regular basis and more! check it out