cp /dev/Emmeau /dev/DroidForums.net

Emmeau

Reaction score
The title should have grasped your attention, if not... enjoy your windows :)

Time to introduce myself

Dutch, 41 years old, tech, geek, nerd, logical thinker, and a few other words that fit around there.

Coming from a long line of cells, mostly nokia, finally made step to android after I got too annoyed with Nokia regarding their support -or lack of I should say-

At the moment I got a HTC Sensation, rooted, but still stock rom, working on finding out whether I want the InsertCoin rom or Revolution, probably by the time I know, ICS mods will be around :)

I'm a poweruser with high demands, my phone must work. Open is a must.
Closed devices feel like jails to me, I want freedom, with what I can do (routers here are flashed with custom roms, etc etc)

I heavily rely on my calendar, and my widget on my main screen is essential, or I'll miss appointments

If any has questions about this post, me, my phone, or apps I use, feel free to reply

Cheers,
Emm

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
I'd like to personally welcome Emmeau to the site. Emm, has been a friend for well over 10 years and has shared his experience and knowledge about technology with me all during that time. Trying not to over-hype the welcome, he is a knowledge base of wealth when it comes to technology and one of the friendliest people you will ever meet, so he should fit right in with the community.

Before Droidforums was around, he was my one-stop go-to-guy for help on anything I needed in regards to technology. So I am sure he will join the rest of you in contributing, helping and offering opinions on all the topics we enjoy discussing here.

So Welcome Aboard Emm, Glad you decided to join us!

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
Welcome aboard Emm! Glad to have you with us! Any friend of Shadez is a friend of mine! :big smile:

-Mike

OP
Emmeau

Emmeau

Reaction score
Thanks Mike, appreciate it.

And as Shadez stated, we go a long way back, when cellphones were static devices, and you were the bomb when you had a nokia 3110 :)

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
Any friend of Shadez is an enemy of mine, now we dual..........

To be or not to be........................wait what was the question? This signature has been Tapatalk approved.

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
:welcome: to the forum , Emmeau! We're glad to have here. Feel free to join in and have fun. Always good to have another friend around. Hope you don't mind your ribs poked from time to time.

Corey

Tapped from an Unbrickable DROID

S

SFGate

Welcome to the site Emm. As you can see, humor is an integral part of this group! dancedroid