1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Covers

Discussion in 'Android Accessories' started by Mudd92, Jan 16, 2010.

1. Mudd92

Mudd92 New Member

Got the phone today but i bought the case from verizon and i like it alot (the leather clip on case) and i ordered my full screen protectors. But I was wondering if they sold a slim and thin rubberized case for it, the big fat snap on's dont fit in the case i have but id much prefer something like a rubber style but will stay on the screen and backing securely.

Thanks for any help or tips. Lookin to learn about the phone here thanks!
  2. Liderc

Liderc New Member

Seidio Innocase, I have the black rubber one and it's incredible.

Innocase Surface, Black

Can't guarantee that it will fit in your clip on, check it out anyways because they feel great.
  3. Mudd92

Mudd92 New Member

Thanks, hopefully I can get some more opinions.
  4. snowman

snowman New Member

you just don't need screen protectors , a video on here a guy is really trying to scratch the screen and can't with a key
    cases I really like my Body Glove but there are a lot o different body glove cases
    mine does not cover the screen I think it will impair screen operations with the finger
  5. othgar

othgar New Member

The screen will scratch. There is a post on another forum where it got scratched from being dropped. Also, and I know it is not probable but a diamond would also scratch the screen.
  6. Mudd92

Mudd92 New Member

Thanks for the replys, i already have a screen protector but i plan to keep it. Anyone else got some idea's for a cover that will fit in the verizon case?