1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

cover art

Discussion in 'Android Audio and Video' started by sski66, Dec 3, 2009.

1. sski66

sski66 New Member

:reddroid: I transferred some cd's from my computer to my droid and the cover art did not show up on my droid, does anybody know why??? Thanks
  2. thedaego

thedaego New Member

I found that the cover art would not show on my droid unless it was embedded into the file via ID3 tag.

I use a program called MP3Tag (Mp3tag - the universal Tag Editor (ID3v2, MP4, OGG, FLAC, ...)). It will allow you to save album/cover art into the ID3 tag of the mp3 file. There are other programs that will let you do this as well, however, I found this one to be pretty straightforward and free!
  3. hobby31

hobby31 Member

You can also get an app called "album art grabber" from the market. I think it costs 2-3 dollars. It will search your music and find songs without album art and bring up album covers from the internet. It usually shows 4-5 covers and you can choose which on to use. Simple
  4. scottjays

scottjays New Member

album art grabber worked great! got most of my missing art work
    really worth the small $ imo
  5. JaymeS_6

JaymeS_6 New Member

Thnaks for the MP3tag link, fixed up some of mine and neatened my collection. However still soem of them wouldnt show i got the album grabber also for £1 and it sorted them all, great quick little app.
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2009