Coustom boot animation or live wallpaper

chalie1980

Reaction score
can i take an animation i made in 3Ds Max Design and use it for a live wallpaper and or a boot animation?

Shiodooru

Reaction score
Bootanimations are basically just a set of images that loop to create the animation. So if you can create still frames of your animation then yes it is possible and I would be willing to help create the .zip needed.

OP
chalie1980

chalie1980

Reaction score
Well his do I know if the phone or rom will support a .Max file.....or do I have to convert it to something somehow?

Shiodooru

Reaction score
You need to create .png still frames of it

Sent from my Droid Incredible

shockstj

Reaction score
Bootanimations are basically just a set of images that loop to create the animation. So if you can create still frames of your animation then yes it is possible and I would be willing to help create the .zip needed.

i see you have cyanogenmod 7 rc2, and i was wondering if u like it at all? i had it and it always restarted on me and i mean always! i uninstalled it today and went back to unrevoked which is great.

OP
chalie1980

chalie1980

Reaction score
Wife got stuck in a bootloop so we switched over to ultimate Droid....supper fast and it supports wiimote....but would love a Tom with wiimote sync and hulu with the flash player....but don't know of any......

tribbey

Reaction score
im running RC2 and have had no problems at all with it no random restarts or anything of the sort, its also running VERY smooth for me

tribbey

Reaction score
ok right when i sent that i was txting my GF and tried to send a smily using the button they have on the keyboard and when you hold it down it shows all smileys mine didnt though but i just restarted my phone and its back to perfect well as good as it gets lol