1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

couple things

Discussion in 'HTC Droid Eris' started by f8lpony, Nov 9, 2009.

1. f8lpony

f8lpony New Member

i dont like how my notification light doesnt blink constantly when i miss a call/text/email etc................. i had a bunch of texts and emails that were on my phone but the LED doesnt blink.

also when i hit the email icon it only takes me to one account instead of showing all emails from all my accounts, is there a setting for this and above mentioned problem?

there is no manual for the ERIS, or at least i never got one.

thnx everyone - :)
  2. droideris

droideris New Member

no one got a manual with their eris. it's online i think at verizonwireless.com/data. secondly, it is a slight headache that email only opens the one inbox. it doesn't pool all emails into the same inbox. that's a good thing and a bad thing if you think about it. personally, it doesn't bug me since i only actively use one email address.

and with regard to the led... did the trackball start blinking?
  3. OfTheDamned

OfTheDamned New Member

For the LED problem, you may want to take a look at Missed Call it is supposed to customize the LED and sound notifications.
  4. braithewaite

braithewaite New Member