1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Couple of Notification Questions...

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid' started by VOATMJ1, Nov 19, 2009.

1. VOATMJ1

VOATMJ1 New Member

Is there a way to add your own voice mail alert from the standard ones in the settings? I figured how to add my own ringtone, but not on the voice mail alert. I added the wav file that I want to the SD card, but how do I add it to the "notification ringtone"? Is it even possible?

Also when I miss a call, it does not beep every so often like my old Razor2 did to to audibly alert me to a missed call. Does the Droid not have this feature? Thanks!
  2. homemadehitshow

homemadehitshow New Member

do you have Ringdroid ? There might be other ways to do it but I think Ringdroid lets you record your own voice. You might also need DroidRecord or similar.

Ringdroid will definitely allow you to import a file as a ringtone though.