1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

couple of newb question

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid X' started by Tlend, Dec 1, 2010.

1. Tlend

Tlend New Member

I'm new to the whole droid scene. Coming from an iphone. What I need to know is-
    Is there a next button as when filling out things like name, password,etc or do you just have to scroll to the next box. Also is there a way to quiet the notification sounds but not all the sounds. Thanks.
  2. mwhartman

mwhartman Super Moderator/RS Premium Member

I have a Droid so I'm not sure about a next button on all screen but I do see they when I enter account information in some apps.

Each app has is own settings. Open the app, tap menu, tap settings, tap notification You can silence or change to something different for each app and for contacts even set individualized ringtones.

Hope this is helpful.

Mike
  3. scf

scf Member

If you tap in the first field, you should see a "next" button directly to the right of the input box. And a "done" button when you're in the last field for the page.
  4. TwerpPoet

TwerpPoet New Member

If you go into Settings / Sounds / Volume you'll find sliders to set all your volume levels. Just uncheck the "Use incoming call volume for notifications" box and set your notification volume for all apps.
  5. Technoman

Technoman New Member

The enter key on the virtual keyboard works as next MOST of the time. There are times that it will not work for the DONE button.