Couple of issues...

Discussion in 'Cyanogenmod' started by Tone_C, Jun 19, 2011.

1. Tone_C

Tone_C New Member

I've had 7.0.3 for a couple of months now and since then, my camera hasn't worked as well as it should. After I snap a photo, the phone becomes unresponsive and I cant do anything else. The live video feed runs fine but i can't take a pic or review my other ones. Takes a few minutes for it to finally load and come back but it wont work smoothly, always stalling. I've been running the deprimed kernel for about 2 weeks now but that didn't do anything to help the camera.

Also, might not be a rom issue but I can't get any of my facebook events to sync up with my phone/google calendar. (I use the google calendar sync app on facebook)

I seem to be ALWAYS running low on memory even though I don't have many programs running. Just a handful of widgets on the home screen and such...email and facebook always on, messaging and home apps locked in memory as well. How much memory should I usually have free in the system? I'm guessing it varies from phone to phone.

I'm thinking of setting up the V6 supercharger script in hopes of resolving my memory issues.

-Tony
  2. zeppelinrox

zeppelinrox Premium Member Premium Member Developer

You may not have enough vsel (voltage) for your overclock.
    The camera is probably the most sensitive thing when it comes to an unstable overclock.

I don't know anything about adjusting the OC on droids though.
    On my Milestone, it's as easy and editing a few numbers in an existing script