couple of docking station questions...

Kitulu

Reaction score
I just picked up a docking station, and I have a couple of issues/questions.

1) The time only displays in 12hr format, how can I switch it to display in 24 hour format?

2) How can I select iheartradio as the default music app? The only choice it gives me in the settings screen is the default music player, and the "select other apps" button is grayed out.

kooshie

Reaction score
Do you have the time on your device set as 24 hour? That is the way my Husband's is set up and it displays the same in the dock.

I don't think you can choose another music app any longer, you used to be able to but that was lost in an update. You can it in the app launcher tho.

JOSHSKORN

Reaction score
I don't use iHeartRadio but try using Default App Manager Pro. There's a free version and a paid version. Not sure what the limitations of the free version are.

I'm not sure how you use your dock, but you could always setup a SmartAction. For instance, if your trigger is such that you're docked to your HD dock, you can Launch an app, in your case, iHeartRadio. Depends on the dock you have. Your options are: any dock type, Standard dock, HD Dock or Vehicle Navigation dock. This does not mean plugged into power. There's a different trigger for that, "My charging status changes".